Movers tracking in Belgium
A must-have in marketing!
Infobel, hand in hand with the post office.
Our added value :
- We are Europe’s specialist in telephone data;
- We offer a unique partnership between Infobel and MUTADATA: Infobel data linked to Mutadata data.
What we offer ?
A processing of your existing client files or files for prospecting:
2 services available:
- Identification of obsolete addresses to avoid postal returns. Obsolete addresses are flagged.
- Identification of obsolete addresses and updated address added. Obsolete addresses are identified and complemented with updated addresses.
An automated service, fast and reliable.
1. You send in your file: 3 options
- Batch: you send in your file by e-mail or in CD/DVD format (for intermittent updates).
- Automated batch: the file can be posted on an FTP server (for regular updates).
- Transactional service (used for real-time updates).
2. Automatic standardisation of file before updating.
Addresses are standardised based on the following information:
- full address (street name & number) – town – postcode
- Obsolete addresses are flagged once identified.
- Obsolete addresses are identified and updated.
4. Delivery of file: 3 options
- Delivery in 3 working days.
Batch: the file is sent by e-mail or in CD/DVD format.
- Real-time delivery.
Automated batch: the file is posted on an FTP server.
- Transactional service (transaction returned in HTML format).
Infobel uses all media formats to manage, develop and offer a continuously updated database of some 140 million European telephone subscribers.
Infobel also offers webvertising services, direct marketing and B2B data services (standardisation, updating, address verification and scoring), as well as the sale and hire of address files.