170,000 people move house or change their telephone number in Belgium!
A responsive priority target group!
Our added value :
- Europe’s specialist in telephone data.
- Continuously updated Belgian telephone data.
Data based on moves recorded by Belgian telephone operators and published in Infobel’s directory.
Every day on average 1,100 individuals and companies request their new details be published in the phone book and this means a total of 170,000 moves per year. Some studies have shown that this target group, known as “the movers”, consumes on average 4 times more than others. So this database is an indispensable source of information allowing contact with a target group that is particularly responsive at a time when they consume more.
Completeness: +/- 170,000 moves per year:
- 125.000 individuals;
- 45.000 companies.
- Speed: immediate detection of changes in address and telephone numbers.
- Data continuously refreshed and updated.
- Availability of names, address and telephone numbers (in 100% of cases).
Types of Movicom info :
- Address Change New Phone (50%): new line assigned for new move-in;
- Address Change New Address (35%): change of address without change of line;
- Owner Change (15%): change in holder of number remaining linked to a given address.
Infobel uses all media formats to manage, develop and offer a continuously updated database of some 140 million European telephone subscribers.
Infobel also offers webvertising services, direct marketing and B2B data services (standardisation, updating, address verification and scoring), as well as the sale and hire of address files.