Infobel offers to carry out a free clear, complete diagnosis to check the quality of your B2C or B2B database!
In the marketing sector, the quality of a database is fundamental for successful marketing or telephone sales initiatives.
Infobel has perfected a Quality Report service, providing a clear, complete and detailed diagnosis of your record files or databases.
Your files of current or prospective customers:
- Has it been properly qualified?
- Are data complete and up-to-date?
- Has the target group been identified?
- Is information duplicated?
The benefits of the Quality Report:
- Check on the quality of telephone data held on a file;
- Identifies relocations (measures the rate);
- Identifies duplicates (measures the rate);
- Checks the quality of identifying data (address, district, postcode);
- Issue of a detailed report with a quantified estimate of the potential savings on tele-sales and marketing.
Example: File with 105,000 files with telephone numbers
|Number of files submitted by the actual or prospective customer||105,000||100%|
|Number of telephone nos. validated by Infobel (matches)||48,763||46%|
|Number of telephone nos. added by Infobel (Add)||15,247||15%|
|Number of telephone nos. updated by infobel (Update)||16,382||16%|
|Potential to improve the file||31,629||31%|
|Identification of relocations by Infobel||4,053||3,86%|
|Identification of duplications by Infobel||803||0,76%|
This solution is only available for the countries marked in orange in the list below:
Infobel uses all media formats to manage, develop and offer a continuously updated database of some 140 million European telephone subscribers.
Infobel also offers webvertising services, direct marketing and B2B data services (standardisation, updating, address verification and scoring), as well as the sale and hire of address files.