Updating and validation
of telephone number files
Our added value :
- European specialists in telephone data.
In-house technology for updating and classifying allowing:
- A maximum connection rate;
- A minimum processing rate – 3 working days;
- Continuous data updating.
An automated service, fast and reliable.
1. You send in your file: 3 options
- Batch: you send in your file by e-mail or in CD/DVD format (for intermittent updates).
- Automated batch: the file is posted on an FTP server (for regular updates).
- Transactional service (for real-time updates).
2. Automatic file standardisation before updating
Addresses are standardised based on the following information:
- full address (street name & number) – town – postcode
3. Updating and validation
A telephone number is added or validated based on specific markers.
4. Delivery of file: 3 options
- Delivery in 3 working days.
Batch: the file is sent by e-mail or in CD/DVD format.
- Real-time delivery.
Automated batch: the file is posted on an FTP server.
- Transactional service (transaction returned in HTML format).
This solution is only available for the countries marked in orange in the list below:
Infobel uses all media formats to manage, develop and offer a continuously updated database of some 140 million European telephone subscribers.
Infobel also offers webvertising services, direct marketing and B2B data services (standardisation, updating, address verification and scoring), as well as the sale and hire of address files.